Sunday, June 19, 2011

Things Are Good

  Hmmm, I have noticed that I have less desire to blog when things are going well.  I think it's because I don't feel ashamed to just say, "hey, things have been going great," when I honestly mean it.  I've been taking an antidepressant for a little over two weeks and that may be too short a time to tell if it is really working, but it has been a nice two weeks and for that I give thanks.  It has definitely made me tired though, which is something I'd really like to kick.  I feel like I need to get out there and really live life while I'm here on this earth, but most days I am just counting down until I can take a nap.
  Our family has also just started going to a new homegroup. I think I may have mentioned it before.  Anyway, it has been amazing!  Something we look forward to and get so much out of.  Just in three weeks time, I have seen emotional and spiritual growth in both myself and Brad...and Lydia is a rockstar and goes to sleep while we're there (at someone else's house!).
  I am very happy right now and it feels soooo good to say that.  There are lots of things to pray for and to worry about, but God is bigger than them all and He is King! Isn't that great?! I am going to spend more time this week in PRAISE. God deserves my praise and I want to please Him everyday.
  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment