Friday, September 16, 2011

Is it possible to feel overwhelmed and at peace at the same time?

Whoa man, do I feel some craziness going on inside of me right now.  I've been wanting to blog for days, but I have felt like death so I chose to relax or at least try to. Of course, putting it off only makes my mind feel cluttered with what I wanted to blog about. It's a big jumbled mess up there...the kind you need nails for...to help get all the knots out.  It's such a strange feeling. Like, really really strange. I feel happy, yet when I start to truly think about things, I feel mad, frustrated, confused, anxious, blah blah blah.

Let me just say that having a continual burning sensation in your shoulders, pain in your knee, horrible migraines and the flu all at once is no party. It makes me think the worst in some things like, "I'm going to blow up and be the size of a blimp," and other stupid thoughts. For real though, I've gained six pounds in two weeks. I'm not sure where I was going with that...maybe we'll revisit it later.

I am excited though about Advocare. I just bacame a distributor and am looking forward to growing with advocare.  Check out http://www.advocare.com/1109159. <---- Shameless plug.

Anyway, I am just feeling bad for lack of a better word, about always being sick, teaching less, losing our health insurance, baby planning, and I'm sure there's more I can't think of off the top of my head.  Plus, Brad is home now, so I am distracted and want to get off the computer. :)  Despite all this though, I have that inner joy and knowledge that things will be okay. Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment