Friday, August 5, 2011

Feeling Inhuman

Is inhuman a word?  I know "inhumane" is, but that's not what I'm feeling.  I'm just sulking in my husband's long work hours where I feel "trapped."  I love, LOVE Lydia to pieces, but when it is just me and her together for hours, I don't feel like a regular person. By the time Brad is home it is bed time for her so it's too late for us all to go do something together.  I'm talking anything big, I'm talking a quick trip to Publix or Chick-Fil-A to get an ice dream.  (Yes, I meant to type dream...that's what they call it). It is just mentally draining, not to mention physically, but I've already touched on that and don't want to get into it again.  I think sometimes it would be better if I would just accept the late hours, but I always have hope of him coming home early and then on those days it seems he comes home late and I am crushed.  Like today, I was so excited to hear the thunder and rain (and I really do not like storms, they scare me!), b/c I thought that he would be coming home early for sure (he works outside)...,but no, he came about 40 minutes later than usual. Sigh....Okay, go ahead and call the "Waaahhhambulance."

No comments:

Post a Comment