Sunday, May 8, 2011

Blog Dilemma

Hmmm. I really love the idea of blogging because I feel like it will be a great way for me to get that feeling of being heard, yet avoid the feeling that people may see me as negative all the time. With the blog, you can come and read if you wish, but it's not right in your face and I'm not sitting you down and forcing you to listen to my "problems."
I've realized though, that it might be tricky. Sometimes the things that I want to express involve other people...and who knows, those people may want to read my blog. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings or step on any toes. I really wanted this to be about my "issues," not about other peoples. That's their own thing.
With that said, I'm afraid this blog will not be as transparent as I had originally hoped. It will be when it comes to me, but I will spare others. :)
      

No comments:

Post a Comment