Friday, May 13, 2011

Some more of the scoop

So today was one of those days...whatever that means. If you took the time to read the last post, this one is kind of a deeper dive.

Today, while in the car with my family, I had one of my many driving anxiety moments. I could tell that it frustrated my husband b/c my gasps make him hesitate. If you know my husband, you know he is the sweetest human being alive, so when I know he is frustrated, my heart is heavy and I immediately climb into my depression shell. I don't know if driving anxiety and depression are related, but I do know that they are a painful combination that just feed off each other is the ugliest way.

I have struggled much more with little things since the depression first hit. I have noticed a huge improvement, but still have a hard time with many things such as...calling people. Yep, even the doctor to make an appt. My heart races and if at all possible, I wait for Brad to do the calling (or answering!).  Little things that most people don't think twice about, cause me so much stress. If I try to bring it up casually, I get brushed off, which cuts deep, so I fake my way through a lot of social encounters.  This has caused me a lot of loneliness as well.  It's like a spiraling of dark events. Ugh, I'm shuddering just thinking of how to get what I want to say across. I don't know if I really can.

Okay, I'm done. I can't type this.

No comments:

Post a Comment