Sunday, May 1, 2011

Post #1 <--- Creativity at its finest!

Hello world! I have been wanting to blog for sometime now, but am just lazy. It's the truth. Like even now, I just want to stop typing and go sit and eat ice cream, but I will persevere. Haha.

Today, I was reminded of how much I hate losing. I am a quiet competitor. If I don't know that I will win in something, often times I just won't bother. It is rather ugly.  Losing or even just poor performance get me down and depending on what (say bowling or trivia, etc), it sometimes throws me into a depression pit. I really hope to be free of this someday. I pray often for it, but honestly sometimes I know there is no faith there to back up my requests. I also pray for more faith. In church this morning, one of pastors spoke of how the real "biggest losers" in life are those who lose their souls. We had the opportunity to just stop and pray...not for ourselves or anything, but just to bless the Lord and praise his name. It was a beautiful experience that humbled me and got my blood boiling in a good way. I have chosen to follow the Lord and I need that to show through my actions. I am so selfish, it is gross. I want to be better. I will keep you posted on this. Hopefully soon, I will have a report of how I am striving towards this.

No comments:

Post a Comment