Monday, May 2, 2011

Irkies

I just want get this out. I know, I'm just complaining and there are bigger fish to fry, yada yada, but that's why I'm blogging yo!

Anyway, it irks me so much when you compliment someone (face to face, facebook, whatever) and they say something like, "Oh I know!" Really? If you don't know how to handle a compliment...face to face, just say "thank you," on fb, just don't reply and it will be forgotten anyway.  Example of what not to reply:

Person A: "Wow, great skirt. Very flattering!"
Person B: "I look good in everything."
Person A: seriously?

I for one hate when someone says something nice to me or something exciting about what's going on with them and I don't say anything about it. I try to unless it doesn't dawn on me until after the fact. I'm too caught up with what I was talking about sometimes, but I definitely try to hold any vain remarks back. They are so unflattering... on anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment