Sunday, May 15, 2011

Good Sunday

Ahhh, today has been a breath of fresh air so far. This morning, we strapped Lydia into the jogging stroller and went for a 5 mile run as a family.  With Brad there to push me, we were able to keep a below 10 min/mile pace. I love running as a family.

After our run, we all cleaned up and headed to church. It was a wonderfully simple, yet meaningful message.  It was about priorities.  I have gotten better with mine...I think Lydia is partially to thank for that, but I know I still have a ways to go. Back to Lydia though...I don't think you can ever realize how selfish you truly are until you have a child. I am now reminded of this constantly. I think parenting makes us a better person.  Speaking of priorities though, my awesome husband just made me lunch so I've got to do the right thing and get off of here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment